Pages

Friday 27 December 2013

Drawing cats


hi everyone today is all about cats .. yeah i am crazy cat person lol

Cat number 1



I had follow this tutorial http://youtu.be/MZQEkQbTrbE

and that is my try  

using : my tablet Genius Tablet G-Pen M712X 

software : Photoshop CS6

the tools : the hard edge brush and eraser 


I still need more practice my line little not clean but will get it by time I guess



   


Cat number 2

this one i start with the tutorial steps but play a little off it  
I start at first practice some circular shapes then this shape I like it the best so i go with it and draw my cat  



I follow this tutorial http://youtu.be/MMubccIGigY

using : my tablet Genius Tablet G-Pen M712X 

software : Photoshop CS6

the tools : the hard edge brush and eraser 

I used 4 layers specially the hair was kind drive me crazy lol

the layers : the outline (the pencil line art from the video) - the cat face - the hair - the ear shading 



 the first two learning strategy i had tried was ( tracing & learning from books ) I had good time and laugh a lot in the process but did not feel i am moving or improving 
I am in my 3rd learning strategy learn with tutorial I will get in dynamic drawing later and painting is not in my mind right now specially shading still getting to use to the idea digital drawing and get more comfortable then painting will be my next step 

have a good day/evening everyone .. do not forget to smile :)
hope you like it  

Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment