Pages

Monday 17 February 2014

just saying hi - funny beginning


hi good morning/evening all .. how are you 





I have in my second balcony (little brown dove) had lay two eggs

today i saw the little baby they look so cute 



they crawl under their mom to get warm .. I am very excited to watch them 
the (little brown dove) mom of course look at me go away this is my home 





as for my ( brown sparrow birds) in my other balcony i was putting food and water and one jump next to my hand and kept shouting like he was saying come on i am hungry .. so cute lol



i have been watching those brown sparrow for about an hour till i took finally a shot of this sparrow .. i almost give up .. but i made the camera on video so i can get it  and finally i got this little guy so funny face 







ok that was my day funny beginning 




have a nice day .. do not forget to smile 

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment