Pages

Thursday 20 March 2014

My drawing week adventure



My drawing week adventure 

14&15 March 2014

what I have been working on in the last few days 
i am following this course 
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAfY_yXJX0MTHW_1ndr95y8uQ8vkHcYKr

i had finish the lesson 1 and still working on lesson 2
i am currently feel crazy and smiling and laughing lol .. but finally i start to feel relax to draw and had break that wall between me and drawing that been blocking me for many years .. i still in my baby steps in drawing
i had lost track of timing and start to enjoy drawing 

i am using SAI painting tool now
had learn the basic from here
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Paint-Tool-SAI-Basics-tutorial-233392229

and the brush setting
the one he draw the eye with it .. the 5th - right column
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Brushes-type-for-Paint-tool-SAI-2-437459479

and my tablet is Genius M712X


L1






L2



16 March 2014 (part 1) :-


i had add 3 photos i had done today just for fun they did not took much time i just want to test my hand to draw in dynamic sketching and different pose for the face this for the course i am working on  .. i know the drawing they really messy but i am at this stage of losing up to get back in drawing so honestly i do not care much 


lol i am so happy and excited i feel i had enter my drawing state of mind it is quite fun and i am so happy and enjoy the process 





oh yeah i still going to finish my homework for the YouTube course  it so nice 


i had done 20 pages more from lesson two still working in progress to finish the 800 lol i feel like a kid in school finish my homework lol it very funny and the weird thing is i like it lol 








L2






16 March 2014 (part 2) :-


ok add 2 new images also just drawing for fun lol play around with fish and birds .. tomorrow i will start look into animal anatomy and draw with basic shapes i like this type of drawing  





ok that is it for today

20 March 2014 


ok add 4 new images also just drawing for fun  goose and eagle i had search on Google for clip art i like to draw from drawing photos not real images because i still found the color distract me i like the outline of the object i am drawing so i guess will work on that as my starting point for now i want to be able to draw from real life but that an other battle later  

-I also had add the brushes i am using for SAI paint tool the brushes i use is 2b and draw brushes i just took the setting that i like and name the brush for my own preference I had test many brushes setting from many artist from deviantart those are the one i am more happy to use for now  
the gooses and eagles drawing i simply had searched clipart on Google and chose some images and draw them 










have very nice day all .. do not forget to smile  

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment