Pages

Thursday 2 January 2014

My progress - 2 January 2014



hello everyone how are you 



good morning/evening

good day everyone .. do not forget to smile

"Never set limits, go after your dreams, don't be afraid to push the boundaries. And laugh a lot - it's good for you!"



my progress  



the violin:-


I am now playing the open string on the violin G,D,A,E .. i will probably go for the shop to tune my violin again because it new and all that as my research said it need some time to get in the right tune or something like that that as much as my understanding till now  .. i am self taught girl .. I know some will say that crazy specially no music background -I do not have any- i had played the music keyboard and piano when i was so little i can not even remember  lol but yeah that my dream i will go with it lol I am very exited and happy that was very old dream ... playing the violin wow I just love how it sound 
here where i start my learning .. as always those are my top of my list 
I am currently work with the first channel so i have the same teaching style then will go to the other and just play to get my hand use to the bow hold and not worry about the the other tunes for now just the basic and try to make it correctly so i do not get bad habit of holding either the bow or the violin from the start  i just want to make it right at this point 

digital drawing:-

for digital drawing i start to get clean line yeah lol i think i will give it a try to draw an animal from photo as i used to way in the past the shading was my blocker as i said i only focus to draw at this point so i guess i will give it a try draw from life photo for an animal 

blender:-

still will make it later for now will start with animal but not now specially i have new stuff going on .. I will try make some time to model something lets say at max by next week 

ok after read all that it so much sorry i am try to commit to my goal .. i just like to share with you all  


good day all don't forget to smile 

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment