Pages

Friday 10 January 2014

learning to tune the violin



good day/evening everyone
i hope you all have good day 
do not forget to smile 


learning violin :-

today i am very very excited i had tune my violin myself i was little afraid ok ok not little very afraid  of break any string on my violin .. it start to become very friendly with me  lol .. anyway i told myself what is the worth thing could happen break string .. so what?! i will buy myself new ones  .. so i got my violin and carefully start to tune it very slowly and i did it waa-hoo lol of course i have to tune it every single time but i did it i am so happy and smiling and laughing right now lol 


how i tune my violin:-


i did the tuning hyper between the Fine tuners and pegs and use an free up i download on my android phone the app name is "gstrings" it is amazing app easy to us i just get the string tune sound to use to hear the right sound then for me i use "tune auto" to make many adjusting till i get to the right position and sound and the tune needle stand on the string name and the Hz is close or on the right Hz for each string
i use the "tune G,D,A,E" option on the app to know the right Hz for each to know do i need to go higher or lower
And i quote this from this site http://www.violinonline.com/tuning.htm
"Fine tuners or pegs may be used to tune the violin. If the string sounds lower than the correct pitch, gently turn the fine tuner or peg to the right until it reaches the correct pitch. If the string sounds higher than the correct pitch, gently turn the peg or tuner to the left."
that the way i use to tune my string little to the right or left as much possible maybe Less than millimeter i do not know but my fear of break anything help not break any string 
and also i had practice my finger on the fingerboard -the violin neck- just to make my hand used to land on the right position and make it smoothly .. and did some playing with my bow on the violin to feel the strings in the right tune .. it so cool.. i really start to like it  

and that is my violin  in the photo 

the nail file is for my violin rosin the little yellow in the left side in the violin case that simply to put on the bow hair to get sound when playing the violin because without violin rosin on the bow it will not make sound and might get some scratches noises but i got it to work at the first day 
it good to research before buy new thing specially music instrument 

good day all do not forget to smile 
 

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment