Pages

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Play the violin - planning to write a documentary - my journey

good day/evening every one .. is everybody doing alright ?

I just have come home after voting .. the joy in people's eyes cannot be described into words  and i had bought me Egypt flag  my lovely country


some quotes l like :-

"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters"
"Start your day with positive mind"
"The secret of genius is to carry the spirit of the child into old age, which mean never losing your enthusiasm"
"The best way to live is to give"

ok quick post about what i am planning to do :-

the violin :-

I really love playing the violin ... I like to share the new info i find in my research .. what I had been posting is not even 10% .. I am planning to write a full post .. about everything I had faced in my learning process from buying till hopefully play some song .. I am so excited but still need a lot and a lot of practice to make my finger run smoothly and actually play on the violin .. it will be like a full post dedicated for violin beginner like me who want to buy a violin and learn play it self learning

but i still as you can see in my early experimenting and learning still need sometime

but that is a promise I take on myself to put that journey as a documentary 
to help people beginner like me who wish to play the violin but they do not have someone to help them or just want to learn play the violin or what ever the reason   

so wish me luck   

good day all .. do not forget to smile   

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment