Pages

Saturday 4 January 2014

My progress - 4 January 2014



Good day/evening everyone how are you

My progress..



The violin learning:-

I love the E string it sound so cool .. my violin is so out of tune now lol .. I have an app on my phone tuner but I am little afraid to break the strings I start to work on playing the full long of the bow trying to make each string the middle two the D & A are crazy right now still need some work on them to do one at a time and not miss up .. that for my violin  I will go to the shop but not yet ..



Digital drawing learning:-

Digital drawing  I had tried to draw a lion cub but it turned out as I expected I draw what I think I know not what I see .. I am reading draw on the right side of the brain to make my right side work I am logic left brain person I took steps to my goals even when I am trying to make art I guess that maybe my problem to solve at this point  it usually in my mind my left brain keep saying what on earth I am doing lol and the right brain try to get the art or creative act as fast as possible yes I have war in my mind i really don't know how to make it stop .. but will see how to make my right brain get to work  lol 


PS:-
Left & Right side of the brain theory :-
The left include : language & logic & numbers & critical thinking & reasoning
The right include : recognizing faces & color & music & reading emotions & expressing emotions & images & intuition & creativity

ok that enough crazy talk for one day lol ..
Good day all do not forget to smile it will look good on you   

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment