Pages

Thursday 9 January 2014

My progress - 9 January 2014

good morning/evening everyone how are you today 
i know i have not post new progress lately 

My progress

Learning the violin :-

i am getting to learn the tunes on my violin and practice my fingers to the different position of the tune yeahhhhh lol and my bow hold start to look correct and my small finger start to losing up not much tension in it .. i think  

Learning to draw:-

I had start the exercises in drawing on the right side of the brain and did the self portrait and face/vase exercises till now still will progress more ...
and finally my hand and brain start to get use to the idea of drawing on the tablet and watch on my monitor .. at first my eyes was try to get back to see what under my pen lol and then I remember oh yes that is a tablet not pen on paper lol but now i draw without that in my mind guess that is progress for me 
and i had found this for this video as workshop of the book
Betty Edwards - Drawing On The Right Side Of The Brain
http://youtu.be/ctkRwRDdajo

Blender:-


i just start with basic it been long time i did 13 sword blades but still did not finish the handles for them .. i just likes the shapes and model it .. and i am try to make my models in low poly as much as i can and trying to learn how to paint texture for my models  but yeah i guess i need good practice 
this is the inspiration for me if you want to get some inspiration for how to make low poly or see something about that subject see this channel .. i know i know it in Maya software just get the basic knowledge of modeling and work on your favorite software for me is Blender 
https://www.youtube.com/user/TalesOfNalstoneTeam

on the funny side of my day i think i will go an argue with those brown sparrow street birds they had eat all their food and i did not put new just this once so they eat my grass plant  .. and shouting out now where our food  i guess i will go and have an argue with them now lol  

have good day all .. do not forget to smile  

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment